terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

What World Do You See?



I see the fear destroying destinations
I see dreams lost along the way
Thousands of kisses without any feeling
Small defects that will be forgotten with time

I see love slowly disappearing
So I close my eyes and keep moving forward
I see the truth burning in the bonfire of vanities
I see, but I do not want to see, a world full of falsity

What do you see when you close your eyes?
What will happen with tomorrow if today is consuming us?
How do you feel fooling yourself?
What to do when compassion is engulfed by hatred?

I see liars being treated as kings of truth
I see bandits dressed as priests
I see the dignity being bought by money
I see the character becoming rare

I see human values ​​struggling to survive
I see the true feelings struggling not to disappear
I see the flame of hope is weak but it stills alive
I see that the world needs to restore its benevolence

Flowers bloom even in the sad gardens
Dreams only become real for those who do not give up
You have to keep stand and fight with persistence
We are the change and hope that the world waits with urgency


Written by Willian Vailate

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.