terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

Dark Road of Love



Cover me with the blood of your tears,
Because I know I make you bleed...
Release the weight of your eyelids,
Because the pain that consumes you can kill...

Purify yourself with the most beautiful smiles,
But does not abandon this love that destroys you...
Use your soul as shelter,
And protect yourself from this pain that erodes you...

Help me find the way,
Because I got lost in the dark road of love...
Please do not leave me here alone,
Do not let yourself seduced by resentment...

I lost myself for fear of making mistakes;
I hurt you with the thorns of a flower...
I tried to win the war even before the fight,
When all we needed was a ''simple'' love...



Written by Willian Vailate

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O autor deste blog reserva a si o direito de não publicar comentários que firam a lei, a ética ou quaisquer outros princípios da boa convivência. Não serão aceitos comentários anônimos ou que envolvam crimes de calúnia, ofensa, falsidade ideológica ou invasão de privacidade pessoal / familiar a qualquer pessoa. Comentários sobre assuntos que não são tratados aqui também poderão ser suprimidos. Este é um espaço público e coletivo e merece ser mantido limpo para o bem-estar de todos nós.